Here’s how to save your G+
Originally shared by Friends+Me
There’s a new Google+ Exporter release 1.6.0
This release enables you to download images attached to any downloaded post and avatars of comment and post authors, useful in cases you remember just an avatar and not a name.
Here’s how to use this new feature https://medium.com/google-plus-exporter/how-to-download-images-7dc321b6f179
Refresh (re-download) of all G+ feeds is highly recommended and necessary in case you’d like to download images for posts already downloaded by previous versions of the application.
Download from https://gplus-exporter.friendsplus.me
* IMPORTANT we recommend to refresh (re-download) all G+ feeds to complete a list of images for download and to make sure no post comments are lost during the feed refresh in case the comment author G+ account is deleted.
* NEW Image downloader
* FIXED Blogger post comments longer than 4000 characters are split into more comments to make sure the Blogger service accepts the import file.
* FIXED all posts may not have been downloaded in some cases, usually when a download of a one or more posts failed.
* FIXED support for photo album posts. Some downloaded photo album posts were missing images.
* FIXED YouTube links with attribution_link are converted to a valid YT URL for WP and Blogger exports.
* FIXED Google+ accounts detection
#GooglePlusRefugees #GooglePlus #Google+ #DataLiberation #DataExport